How do I register?
Our registration and process is simple:
- Find your workshop
- Click on 'Register' or 'Add'
- Complete the registration form (and indicate who should receive a copy of the invoice)
- Select a payment option: 'Pay now' for direct online payment or 'Pay later' to receive an invoice and take care of payment later via bank transfer or via paypal.me/PhilpotEducation
- You are now registered for the workshop and you will automatically be sent a confirmation of registration (together with the invoice/receipt)
- If you have selected 'Pay later' you have 21 days to transfer the fee
- Please check the 'Workshop Status' in the top right corner of the relevant workshop webpage. The Workshop Status is set to either Open, Confirmed, Nearly full or Full. This is what it means:
- Open: You can register for the workshop by clicking the Register button
- Confirmed: Once the workshop has enough registered participants, the workshop is confirmed to run as scheduled. This means that you can start making travel and hotel arrangements after registration.
- Nearly full: The workshop has nearly reached its maximum number of participants. Register fast to claim one of the last seats.
- Full: The workshop has reached its maximum number of participants. You can add your name to the waiting list by clicking the orange Join Waiting List button.
Do you need more information? Please contact Linda Warren at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay now: Pay instantly upon registration by credit card via our PayPal gateway. You don't need a PayPal account to process payment.
- Pay later: Request an invoice and take care of payment by bank transfer within 21 days or transfer money via Paypal: paypal.me/PhilpotEducation
Philpot Education B.V.
Account number: 5432001
Bank address: ING, Bijlmerdreef 109, 1102 BW Amsterdam, the Netherlands
VAT number: NL857041897B01