How much do I pay?
- The participation fee for a 2.5-day workshop is €925
- For a one-day intensive workshop we charge €550 per participant
The fee includes: 15 hours of tuition for 2.5-day workshops / 6 hours of tuition for one day intensive workshops; workshop materials; digital IB certificate; two lunches; beverages; snacks. A large portion of the fee is directly transferred to the International Baccalaureate© for professional development support.
Participating in a 2-day Philpot Meeting costs €499. This fee excludes VAT*, depending on where you are based.
The fee includes: 12 hours of tuition; workshop materials; two lunches; beverages; snacks.
Our participation fee excludes VAT. Like all EU businesses, Philpot Education B.V.'s invoicing and VAT handling is governed by EU law:
- Customers from the Netherlands will be charged 21% VAT (BTW)
- Customers from all other EU countries must provide their VAT identification number to have VAT reverse-charged. If such VAT number is not provided or is invalid, 21% VAT will be charged. In most cases the VAT can be reclaimed afterwards with local tax authorities. - Art. 44 and Art. 196 EU VAT Directive
- Customers from non-EU countries will not be charged VAT - Art. 44 EU VAT Directive
Please make sure you pay the bank charges for transferring money, so we receive the full due amount.
Questions concerning payment can be sent to Aafje van de Hulsbeek: email@example.com.
- Pay now: Pay by credit card via our PayPal gateway. You don't need a PayPal account to process payment.
- Pay later: Request an invoice and take care of payment by bank transfer within 21 days or via our via Paypal: paypal.me/PhilpotEducation
Philpot Education B.V.
Account number: 5432001
Bank address: ING, Bijlmerdreef 109, 1102 BW Amsterdam, the Netherlands
VAT number: NL857041897B01