What are the terms & conditions?
By registering for a workshop with Philpot Education B.V., you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The workshop participation fee (+ VAT* if applicable) as specified on the invoice, must be paid at least 30 days before the start of the workshop. Please make sure you pay the bank charges for transferring money, so we receive the full due amount.
- The cancellation of a registration is without consequences up to 30 days prior to the start of the workshop. Philpot Education will offer a full refund of the registration fee minus €25 administration costs / bank charges.
- If a registration is cancelled up to 10 days before the workshop, Philpot Education cannot offer a full refund of the registration fee. Instead a (school)voucher will be given to attend a future workshop by Philpot Education (value €500).
- Registrations that are cancelled within 10 days before the start of the workshop are non-refundable. Of course, you may choose to send an alternative participant.
- Philpot Education reserves the right to cancel a workshop 30 days prior to the workshop due to: 1) low enrolment or 2) unforeseen circumstances: i.e. illness, strikes, extreme weather conditions. The registration fee will be refunded in case of cancellation.
- If for any reason, the advertised workshop leader is not able to lead the workshop, Philpot Education reserves the right to substitute the workshop leader. If that is not practical, a full refund of the course fee will be due to you, but no reimbursement of travel costs and no direct, consequential or additional costs will be paid.
- Philpot Education cannot be held liable for any associated travel or accommodation costs.
- Workshop participants are responsible for their own travel, accommodation and travel insurance. Philpot Education cannot be held liable for any theft, damages or injuries during the workshop.
- The workshop participant is responsible for attending each session if he/she wishes to receive an official IB certificate at the end of the workshop.
- Philpot Education reserves the rights to take photographs during the workshop for promotional material. Any objections to this may be voiced prior to and during the workshop.
*Services and products offered by Philpot Education B.V. are subject to 21% Dutch VAT. Customers in the EU with a valid VAT ID number will have VAT reverse-charged. Customers from outside the EU are exempt from paying VAT.