What are the terms & conditions?
By registering with us, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The workshop participation / susbcription fee (+ VAT* if applicable) as specified on the invoice, must be paid at least 45 days before the start of the workshop in full. - Please make sure you pay the bank charges for transferring money, so we receive the full due amount.
- Any registration up to 15 days prior to the start of the workshop, may be annulled within 7 days from booking without a penalty.
- The cancellation of a registration is without consequences up to 45 days prior to the start of the workshop. Philpot Education will offer a full refund of the registration fee minus €25 administration costs / bank charges.
- If a registration is cancelled 45-15 days before the workshop, Philpot Education cannot offer a full refund of the registration fee. Instead a (school)voucher of 50% of the registration fee will be given to attend a future workshop by Philpot Education in the same year.
- Registrations that are cancelled within 15 days before the start of the workshop are non-refundable. You have the right to transfer your registration to a colleague at no extra cost.
- Philpot Education reserves the right to cancel a workshop 30 days prior to the workshop due to: 1) low enrolment or 2) unforeseen circumstances: i.e. illness, strikes, extreme weather conditions. The registration fee will be refunded in case of cancellation.
- If for any reason, the advertised workshop leader is not able to lead the workshop, Philpot Education reserves the right to substitute the workshop leader. If that is not practical, a full refund of the course fee will be due to you, but no reimbursement of travel costs and no direct, consequential or additional costs will be paid.
- Philpot Education cannot be held liable for any associated travel or accommodation costs.
- Workshop participants are responsible for their own travel, accommodation and travel insurance. Philpot Education cannot be held liable for any theft, damages or injuries during the workshop.
- For IB-approved workshops: The participant is responsible for attending each session if he/she wishes to receive an official IB certificate at the end of the workshop.
- Philpot Education reserves the rights to take photographs during the workshop for promotional material. Any objections to this may be voiced prior to and during the workshop.
*Services and products offered by Philpot Education B.V. are subject to 21% Dutch VAT. Customers in the EU with a valid VAT ID number will have VAT reverse-charged. Customers from outside the EU are exempt from paying VAT.