Psychology (New guide) (Cat 2)
Dear participant, please download your workshop information leaflet >> See you soon in Zaandam! :-)
Philpot Education welcomes IBDP teachers of Psychology to Amsterdam from 14-16 September 2017 for a Category 2 workshop. This IB-approved workshop gives you the opportunity to meet teachers from other schools, share best practice and learn more about your subject.
Laura Swash and Regina Alfonso will be co-leading this workshop (2 groups), drawing on their experience as IB workshop leaders and practitioners. The workshop agenda is designed to meet the following aims:
- Offer teachers a range of teaching strategies
- Give teachers insight into the assessment process
- Showcase several examples of best practice
Things to bring:
- A laptop computer, with appropriate adaptor
- Psychology guide (first exam May 2019) – hard copy if possible.
- Specimen Papers – hard copy if possible.
- Personal examples of favourite lesson plans, critical thinking, TOK and EE titles/links to curriculum.
The workshop will take place at the Hotel Inntel Amsterdam Zaandam, which is easily accessible from Schiphol airport and right next door to the Zaandam train station. Philpot Education has blocked rooms at this visually stunning 4 star hotel. The hotel is only two train stops from downtown Amsterdam (10 minutes).
The registration fee of €895 covers 15 hours of tuition, a workbook, two lunches, coffee and a walking tour of Amsterdam. Workshop participants are responsible for their own accommodation arrangements and travel to and from the event.
We look forward to seeing you in Amsterdam!