Coordination (Cat 2)
Philpot Education welcomes IBDP Coordinators to Copenhagen from 28-30 September 2017 for a Category 2 workshop. This IB-approved workshop gives you the opportunity to meet administrators from other schools, share best practice and learn more about your subject.
Sue Austin will be leading this workshop, drawing on her experience as a IB workshop leader and practitioner. This workshop aims to:
- Cover the range of administrative, promotional and pastoral duties which make up the diploma coordinator role
- Explore the leadership aspect of the role in line with IB philosophy and practice
- Ensure that coordinators are fully informed about current Diploma details as well as planned developments
- Discuss ways in which the Core can be made central to the Diploma
- Share ideas and strategies with experienced practitioners
- Clarify procedures for authorization and evaluation of the diploma programme
This workshop will be held at B!NGS, which is the beautifully restored Bing & Grøndahl porcelain factory. B!NGS is within walking distance of Central Station, City Hall Square and Tivoli Gardens.
The registration fee of €895 covers 15 hours of tuition, a workbook, two lunches, coffee and a walking tour of Copenhagen. Workshop participants are responsible for their own accommodation arrangements and travel to and from the event.
We look forward to seeing you in Copenhagen!