IB-approved workshop | Category 1 | Confirmed
Philpot Education welcomes teachers of IBDP Global politics to Warsaw from 1-3 June 2018 for a Category 1 workshop. This workshop is organized by Philpot Education in cooperation with the IB.
We will start on Friday 1 June at 9:00 and finish on Sunday 3 June at 12:30. View the full agenda >
All participants are requested to bring with them the following:
- A usb thumb drive to share resources
- Laptop (please ensure that your school has given you sufficient administrator rights to be able to change your IP/network settings so that you can connect to the local network onsite) – bring an power adaptor and a projector adaptor (if a Mac user)
- writing tools, highlighter
- copy of this agenda
- strong current events awareness
- eagerness to participate
- What is an IB education (2013)
- IB Continuum – programme standards and practices (2014)
- Global Politics Subject Guide (Examinations for May 2017)
- knowledge of AtLs
- twitter account access
- gdoc access
- digital camera / phone camera
The regular registration fee is €895. The fee covers 15 hours of tuition, a workbook, two lunches, drinks and snacks, but excludes VAT. After attending all sessions you will receive your digital IB certificate. Please read our terms & conditions before registering.
Workshop venue & hotel
The workshop takes place at the British School Warsaw. Philpot Education has made special arrangements with the Best Western Portos Hotel, which is a 10-minute walk from the British School. Booking instructions >
Workshop participants are responsible for their own accommodation arrangements and travel to and from the event. Don't forget to check the workshop status before making arrangements.
We look forward to seeing you in Poland!