Roma Eventi - Fontana di Trevi conference center
Piazza della Pilotta, 4, 00187 Roma - Italy
The conference centre is located in the center of Rome, very close to the Trevi Fountain.
Airport to city center
From Leonardo da Vince Airport you can take a direct train to Roma Termini for €11, the trip takes 30 minutes. Trains depart every 30 minutes.
Roma Termini Station to workshop venue
- From Termini Station, it's a 25-minute walk to the venue
- Public transportation: Take Metro line A in the direction of Battistini and get off at the second stop, Barberini / Fontana di Trevi. From here it's about a 10-minute walk to the venue.
The conference center is located at a very central location in Rome. There are many hotels around the venue, ranging from 2-star all the way up to 5-star luxury hotels. We can recommend the following hotels:
- Comfort Hotel Bolivar**** - walking distance from the venue: 5 minutes
- Hotel Trevi***- walking distance from the venue: 2 minutes
- Hotel Trevi Palace**** - walking distance from the venue: 10 minutes
- Hotel de Petris*** - walking distance from the venue: 8 minutes
- Hotel White**** - walking distance from the venue: 10 minutes
- Hotel Pincio***- walking distance from the venue: 10 minutes
Workshop participants are responsible for their accommodation arrangements and travel. Don't forget to check the workshop status (top left) before making arrangements. When the workshop is set to 'confirmed' it means it has enough participants to run according to schedule and you can start booking your flights and hotel accommodation.