Theory of knowledge (Cat 2)
Due to high demand the IB has recently added an extra TOK (Cat 2) workshop to the calendar. The workshop will be organised by Philpot Education at The British School, Warsaw from 21-23 October 2017. This IB-approved workshop gives you the opportunity to meet teachers from other schools, share best practice and learn more about your subject.
Shawn Pernasilici will be leading this workshop, drawing on his experience as a IB workshop leader and practitioner. The workshop agenda is designed to meet the following aims:
- Offer teachers a range of strategies
- Give teachers insight into the assessment process
- Showcase several examples of best practice
Please bring the following to this workshop:
- Theory of knowledge guide (digital)
- A personal Gmail account to access shared resources
- Tablet or laptop
- Any of your most creative/best TOK lesson plans or teaching strategies for sharing in session 3
The workshop will take place at The British School in Warsaw. Philpot Education has blocked rooms at the Best Western Portos Hotel at a discounted rate for participants.
The registration fee of €895 covers 15 hours of tuition, a workbook, two lunches and coffee breaks. Workshop participants are responsible for their own accommodation arrangements and travel to and from the event.
We look forward to seeing you in Warsaw!