Chemistry: A focus on internal assessment (Cat 3)
Philpot Education welcomes IBDP teachers of Chemistry to Warsaw from 18-20 February 2017 for a Category 3 workshop. This IB-approved workshop focuses on the Internal Assessment and gives you the opportunity to meet teachers from other schools, share best practice and learn more about your subject.
Stuart Bond will be leading this workshop, drawing on his experience as a IB workshop leader and practitioner. The workshop agenda is designed to meet the following aims:
- Offer teachers a range of strategies
- Give teachers insight into the nature of Chemistry
- Showcase several examples of best practice
The workshop will take place at The British School in Warsaw. Philpot Education has blocked rooms at the Best Western Portos Hotel at a discounted rate for participants.
The registration fee of €895 covers 15 hours of tuition, a workbook, two lunches and coffee breaks. Workshop participants are responsible for their own accommodation arrangements and travel to and from the event.
We look forward to seeing you in Warsaw!
Also at this event
- Mathematical studies SL (Cat 1)
- Mathematics HL (Cat 1)
- Biology: A focus on internal assessment (Cat 3)
- Physics: A focus on internal assessment (Cat 3)
- The DP core: improving students' engagement and performance in TOK, CAS and EE (Cat 3)
- Visual arts: From easel to screen, assessment for a digital age (Cat 3)